Get ready for an exciting new change!
Your digital banking experience is going to get better with our new and improved online and mobile banking this summer!
We are excited to share this innovative new platform with our members. It provides a convenient, intuitive, and seamless experience for your personal and business banking needs. It includes robust fraud prevention, cyber security features, and high-risk transaction protections whether you are banking from your phone, tablet, or desktop computer. You can personalize and customize features and design your banking experience to suit your financial goals and lifestyle.
- Bank anywhere, anytime, from any device
- Save your favourite transactions
- Send or receive Interac e-Transfers®
- Deposit cheques (mobile app only)
- Communicate with a Member Service Representative using two-way secure messaging
- Seamlessly switch between personal and business accounts.
- Choose your security alert settings
There are a couple of things you can do to help make the transition as seamless as possible:
- Email and mobile phone number: make sure we have your most recent email address and mobile phone number in our system. To update your contact information, please contact a branch at 1.800.207.0068.
- Personal Access Code (PAC): if you haven’t signed into online or mobile banking for a while, we recommend you do so now. That way if you need to reset your PAC, that’s the password you use now to log in, you can do it before the new system launches.
- There will be a new link to online banking, which means that cookies (such as memorized accounts) will not carry over. Your memorized login will also not carry over.
- There will be new apps for both Android & iPhone.
- All transaction and security alerts that were set up with the current online banking system will not carry over. Don't worry - once you have logged into the new digital banking platform you can review and set up how you would like to be notified for account alerts and security alerts.
If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to contact your branch.
Excited to onboard to our new platform? Here's the details on how! Don't worry - this info will continue to be available to you as a reference guide.
Further details including to come prior to launch!