The nomination and resolution time period for the 2021 elections has ended as of January 15, 2021.
- Check the important dates and deadlines leading up to the Annual Meeting for 2022:
- Call for Nominations Period is open from December 1, 2021 to January 14, 2022
- AGM will be held on February 8, 2022
- For more information about Annual General Meeting, check back frequently we get closer!
The general election process, from the Call for Nominations and Members Resolutions to election results, runs from December 1, 2021 to February 8, 2022, as outlined below:
- December 1, 2021 to January 14, 2022
Call for Nominations.
- February 8, 2022
Annual Meeting. Election and Resolution results announced.
The call for nominations deadline is January 14, 2022.
The Nominating Committee will review all nominations received, interview all eligible candidates and submit a recommendation on candidate endorsement to the Board of Directors for approval. Members will have the option to vote online or by mail. Candidates will have the opportunity to respond by email to member questions during the election period.
Candidate information will be published online and in the voting package during the voting period.
As a member of BVCU, you have a vote and a say in how your credit union is run, how your profits are invested, and who represents you on our Board of Directors. Our annual meeting is a forum to exercise your democratic right as a voting member.