Bow Valley Credit Union is strongly rooted in the communities we serve. We take great pride in those communities we live and work in, and are committed in helping them thrive.
Serving the communities of Banff, Canmore, Cochrane, Airdrie and Calgary, the Bow Valley Credit Union (BVCU) has built its considerable success by delivering exceptional service and products to its members. Our members are at the center of everything we do, and our vision, purpose, and values reflect our commitment to our members and our communities.
Reporting to the Branch Manager, the Member Service Manager (MSM) will be responsible for leading and coaching the Member Services team. The MSM will promote excellence in customer service by creating an environment of teamwork and accountability, while promoting Bow Valley Credit Union’s products and services.
Education & Qualifications
- A minimum grade 12 diploma; Related post-secondary education in business, finance, or related field an asset
- Minimum of 3 years cash handling experience
- High level of computer literacy, with intermediate to advance skill level in Microsoft Office Programs (i.e., Word, Outlook, Excel, etc.)
- Comprehensive understanding of credit union operations, philosophies and principles, products and services would be considered an assets
- This position is located at the Airdrie – Cooper’s Town branch
- This is a permanent full-time position
- Flexibility to work evenings and weekends when required on a rotational basis as part of the branch team
- Occasional daytime travel required to attend job-related training, credit union events, and perform member visits within the area
- Office setting, extended computer use, sitting, reaching, standing, minimal lifting and walking
- Moderate mental effort with periods of high volume workload
- A great work environment where continuous learning, individual success and team achievements are recognized and rewarded
- Vacation pay, benefits and incentive programs available
- We are an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status
If you are interested in joining our team, please submit a resume by E-mail to:
Bow Valley Credit Union
212 5th Avenue West, Cochrane Alberta T4C 2G4
We thank you for your application; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted. No phone calls please.